Since Coronavirus started, let's be honest, mask breath is a real thing, and it is bad! I will get up in the morning, brush my teeth, get ready, and when I leave and put on my mask to go outside, after a little while all of the trapped breathing starts to smell bad, even though you may have not eaten anything.
This is my solution to this new and reoccurring problem that many of us are facing today. I cannot tell you what it is exactly, but I will bring you through the experience. Go to the store and go up by the cash registers where they have a lot of candy. Look for a silver rectangular box, the lid is originally red and has the brand written in bold letters across the lid, but they have other flavors now, wintergreen, and even a cinnamon flavor, so you can choose your favorite. The rectangular box has an old feel and look to it, it is opened to the left with hinges on the left side. Although it has a very simplistic font and look, it has been around since 1780, so this product may be nostalgic for many people and may bring back childhood memories. As you open the box it makes a clicking sound, as the tin metal slides past the clicking locks and opens. There is an immediate smell of freshness or spice depending on the flavor you chose. The actual product, very small, inside sits on a nice sheet of paper on the bottom of the tin. There are many of them in one container, they usually last me many months, depending on how many I share with others. People always ask when they see the signature red metal box. You grab one, it's quite powdery between your fingers, the white flat circle is about the size of your pinky nail, very small in your hand. They remind me of the soda candy called Bottle Caps, the same size, and texture.
As you place this small circle in your mouth your tongue immediately explodes with flavor. First, you get an intense feeling of cold all over your tongue, then you get an explosion of sweet herbal flavor, zapping your taste buds as you move it around from side to side. It is meant to melt in your mouth, but I get too impatient and chew it sometimes.
This cold sensation and mouthwatering effect only last a minute, leaving you wanting more. Go ahead, there are many more to go around!




Hello Lesly, Great connection between mask breath and avoiding using the word Mint in your post. Even better that it matches the times, and to be fair, we all struggle with this on many different levels even without the mask. Imagine those Italian dinners, Whew! But I only joke. Great Work! I hope you have a great day!
ReplyDelete